Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Medios, Digital Marketing and Branding's website. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. License to Use Website
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
5. Limitations of Liability
- We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
7. Entire Agreement
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alberta, Canada, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alberta, Canada.